Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Navarre? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Navarre, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Navarre, FL
With so many various brands to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Navarre.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.