Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Naugatuck? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Naugatuck, Connecticut, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Naugatuck and neighboring cities including monroe, east-haven, and east-hartford
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Naugatuck, CT
Because there are so many various brands to choose from, it can become quite difficult to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s several things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one should consider when buying CBD in Naugatuck.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.