Looking for premium-quality CBD in Nashville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Tennessee!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Nashville, Tennessee, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Nashville and neighboring cities like bristol, east-brainerd, and murfreesboro
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Tennessee?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Nashville, TN
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are several things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Nashville.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.