Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Narragansett? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Rhode Island!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Narragansett, Rhode Island, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Rhode Island: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Narragansett, RI
With so many various companies, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Narragansett or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.