Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Napa, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Napa and nearby cities such as san-fernando, huntington-park, and pleasanton
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Napa, CA
With so many different brands to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are five important things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Napa.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.