Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Nampa? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Idaho!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Nampa, Idaho, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Nampa and neighboring cities like moscow, meridian, and caldwell
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Idaho?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Idaho.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Nampa, ID
Because there are such a vast number different products to select from, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Nampa.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.