Shopping for high-quality CBD oil products in Myrtle Beach? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Myrtle Beach and neighboring cities including rock-hill, aiken, and summerville
Is Hemp CBD Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Myrtle Beach, SC
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can often be challenging to select the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are FIVE things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Myrtle Beach or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.