Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Mustang? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Oklahoma!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Mustang, Oklahoma, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Oklahoma?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oklahoma.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Mustang, OK
Because there are such a vast amount different products, it can often be quite difficult to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here are five crucial things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Mustang.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.