Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Mustang, Oklahoma, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Mustang and nearby cities like el-reno, lawton, and midwest-city
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Oklahoma?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oklahoma.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Mustang, OK
With such a vast amount different companies to select from, it can often become difficult to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Mustang.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.