Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Murrysville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Murrysville, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Pennsylvania CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Murrysville, PA
Because there are such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can be quite challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you must think about when buying CBD in Murrysville or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.