Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Murrieta, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Murrieta and neighboring cities including oxnard, huntington-beach, and riverside
California CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Murrieta, CA
Because there are such a vast number different companies, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is best to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Murrieta.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.