Shopping for premium CBD products in Murray? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Murray, Utah, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Murray and nearby cities such as eagle-mountain, riverton, and midvale
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Murray, UT
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to choose from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Murray or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.