Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Mukilteo? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Mukilteo, Washington, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Mukilteo and neighboring cities including tacoma, mill-creek, and cottage-lake
Washington CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Washington?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Mukilteo, WA
With so many various companies to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are five things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Mukilteo.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.