Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Mountain Brook? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Alabama!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Mountain Brook, Alabama, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Mountain Brook and other cities like hueytown, opelika, and trussville
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Alabama?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Alabama.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Mountain Brook, AL
With such a vast amount various companies, it can become quite challenging to pick the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are five things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Mountain Brook or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.