Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Mount Vernon? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Mount Vernon, Washington, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Mount Vernon and neighboring cities like moses-lake, mill-creek-east, and kenmore
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Washington?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Mount Vernon, WA
With so many different brands, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s five things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one need to consider when deciding to buy CBD in Mount Vernon or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.