Looking for premium-grade CBD Oil in Mount Prospect? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Mount Prospect, Illinois, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Mount Prospect and neighboring cities including champaign, hanover-park, and carpentersville
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Mount Prospect, IL
Because there are such a vast amount different products to select from, it can be challenging to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for you, here are FIVE things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Mount Prospect.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.