Shopping for high-quality CBD in Mount Pleasant? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Mount Pleasant, SC
Because there are so many different brands, it can often be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 important things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one must consider when buying CBD in Mount Pleasant.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.