Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Mount Pleasant? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Michigan!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Mount Pleasant, Michigan, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Michigan: Is CBD Legal in Michigan?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Mount Pleasant, MI
Because there are such a vast amount different options to choose from, it can become difficult to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are five important things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Mount Pleasant or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.