Looking for high-grade CBD products in Mount Lebanon? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Mount Lebanon and nearby cities including susquehanna, wilkes-barre, and mckeesport
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Mount Lebanon, PA
With such a vast amount various brands, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are five important things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Mount Lebanon or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.