Looking for premium-quality CBD in Moscow? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Idaho!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Moscow, Idaho, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Idaho?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Idaho.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Moscow, ID
With such a vast number various products, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here are several things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Moscow.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.