Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Morgantown? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout West Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Morgantown, West Virginia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
West Virginia CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in West Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Morgantown, WV
With so many various options, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the best product for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Morgantown.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.