Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Morgantown? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout West Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Morgantown, West Virginia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Morgantown and nearby cities including clarksburg, fairmont, and parkersburg
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in West Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in West Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Morgantown, WV
With such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can become difficult to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important things that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Morgantown or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.