Looking for high-grade CBD products in Montville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Montville, Connecticut, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Montville and other cities such as milford, windsor, and danbury
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Montville, CT
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s five things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Montville.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.