Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Montville? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Montville, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Montville, CT
Because there are so many different brands to choose from, it can become quite difficult to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s five important things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Montville or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.