Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Montgomery? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Montgomery, Pennsylvania, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Montgomery and nearby cities such as bethlehem, whitemarsh, and south-whitehall
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Montgomery, PA
Because there are such a vast number various options to select from, it can often be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are five important things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Montgomery or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.