Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Montgomery? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Montgomery, New Jersey, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Montgomery, NJ
Because there are such a vast number different options to choose from, it can become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s crucial to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Montgomery.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.