Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Montgomery? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Montgomery, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Montgomery, IL
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can become quite challenging to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Montgomery.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.