Looking for full spectrum CBD Oil in Montgomery? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Illinois!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Montgomery, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Montgomery and other cities like zion, decatur, and marion
CBD Regulations in Illinois: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Montgomery, IL
With such a vast number different products, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Montgomery.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.