Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Monterey? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Monterey, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Monterey and other cities like moorpark, delano, and danville
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Monterey, CA
With so many different options, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are five important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one must think about when buying CBD in Monterey or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.