Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Montebello, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Montebello and other cities like pacific-grove, lodi, and desert-hot-springs
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Montebello, CA
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can become quite challenging to pick the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that you need to consider when purchasing CBD in Montebello.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.