Shopping for high-quality CBD in Montclair? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Montclair, Virginia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Montclair and other cities including hopewell, neabsco, and woodlawn
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Virginia?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Montclair, VA
Because there are such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the best item for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Montclair.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.