Looking for high-quality CBD in Montclair? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Montclair, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Montclair, CA
Because there are so many various companies, it can become quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you must think about when buying CBD in Montclair or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.