Looking for premium CBD oil products in Monroeville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Monroeville and neighboring cities such as plum, hermitage, and pittsburgh
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Monroeville, PA
Because there are such a vast number different brands to choose from, it can be quite challenging to select the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s several things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Monroeville.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.