Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Monroeville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Monroeville, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Monroeville, PA
Because there are such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are FIVE things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that one should think about when buying CBD in Monroeville.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.