Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Monroe, Washington, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Monroe and other cities such as mountlake-terrace, issaquah, and five-corners
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Monroe, WA
Because there are so many different options, it can be quite challenging to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s five things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s critical to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Monroe.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.