Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Monroe? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Monroe, North Carolina, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in North Carolina: Is CBD Oil Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Monroe, NC
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can often be quite difficult to pick the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Monroe.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.