Looking for top-quality CBD products in Monroe? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Michigan!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Monroe, Michigan, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Monroe and neighboring cities including byron, lansing, and oshtemo
Michigan CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Michigan?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Buying CBD in Monroe, MI
Because there are such a vast amount different companies to select from, it can often be difficult to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Monroe or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.