Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Monroe? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Louisiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Monroe, Louisiana, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Louisiana?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Louisiana.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Monroe, LA
With such a vast amount different companies to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are five important things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Monroe or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.