Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Monroe? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Monroe, Connecticut, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Monroe and neighboring cities including middletown, naugatuck, and east-haven
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Monroe, CT
Because there are so many different companies to choose from, it can become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Monroe or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.