Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Moline? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Moline, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Moline, IL
Because there are so many different products, it can be difficult to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are 5 crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Moline or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.