Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Missoula? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Montana!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Missoula, Montana, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Missoula and other cities including kalispell, billings, and helena
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Montana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Montana.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Missoula, MT
Because there are so many different products, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s five things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Missoula or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.