Looking for top-quality CBD products in Minneapolis? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Minnesota!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Minneapolis, Minnesota, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Minneapolis and neighboring cities including coon-rapids, new-hope, and faribault
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Minnesota?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Minneapolis, MN
With such a vast number different brands, it can often become difficult to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you must evaluate when shopping for CBD in Minneapolis or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.