Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Mililani Town? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Hawaii!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Mililani Town, Hawaii, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Hawaii CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Hawaii?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Hawaii.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Mililani Town, HI
With such a vast number various companies to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to select the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Mililani Town or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.