Looking for premium CBD Oil in Milford? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Milford, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Milford and neighboring cities including guilford, montville, and windsor
CBD Regulations in Connecticut: Is CBD Legal in Connecticut?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Milford, CT
With so many various companies to select from, it can be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are five things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Milford.
- Made in America: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.