Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Milford? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Connecticut!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Milford, Connecticut, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Milford, CT
With so many different brands to select from, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Milford.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.