Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Midland, Texas, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Midland and nearby cities including wichita-falls, haltom-city, and nederland
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Texas?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Midland, TX
With such a vast number different options, it can become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are 5 things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Midland or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.