Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Michigan, Indiana, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Michigan and other cities like lincoln, greenwood, and osolo
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Indiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Michigan, IN
With such a vast amount various brands, it can often become quite difficult to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here are five things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Michigan.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.