Looking for premium-quality CBD products in Miami Gardens? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Miami Gardens, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Miami Gardens and nearby cities like hialeah-gardens, miami, and dunedin
Florida CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Miami Gardens, FL
With so many different products, it can often be difficult to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Miami Gardens.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.