Looking for premium CBD Oil in Miami Gardens? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Miami Gardens, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Miami Gardens, FL
With such a vast number different products to select from, it can be quite challenging to pick the right item for one’s needs. While there are many quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Miami Gardens or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.