Looking for full spectrum CBD in Miami? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Miami, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Miami, FL
With such a vast amount different brands, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are 5 things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Miami or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.