Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Miami? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Miami, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Miami and nearby cities like miami-gardens, dunedin, and three-lakes
Florida CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Miami, FL
Because there are such a vast number different products, it can often be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is always best to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Miami or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.