Looking for top-quality CBD products in Merritt Island? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Merritt Island, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Merritt Island, FL
Because there are such a vast number different options to select from, it can become quite challenging to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are a variety of things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Merritt Island.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.