Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Merrillville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Indiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Merrillville, Indiana, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Indiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Merrillville, IN
Because there are so many various options to choose from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are 5 crucial things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that one must think about when buying CBD in Merrillville.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.