Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Merrillville? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Merrillville, Indiana, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Merrillville and nearby cities like decatur, logansport, and brownsburg
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Indiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Merrillville, IN
With such a vast amount different options to choose from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here’s several things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is always best to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one must consider when buying CBD in Merrillville or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.