Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Merrifield? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Merrifield, Virginia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Merrifield, VA
With so many various brands, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here’s 5 things to know when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Merrifield or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.