Looking for premium-grade CBD oil products in Merrick? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout New York!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Merrick, New York, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Merrick and neighboring cities including harrison, orangetown, and westbury
New York CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New York?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Merrick, NY
Because there are such a vast amount different products to choose from, it can often become difficult to select the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are several things to look for when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Merrick or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.