Shopping for high-grade CBD in Mercer Island? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Washington!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Mercer Island, Washington, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Mercer Island and other cities such as kent, centralia, and martha-lake
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Washington.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Mercer Island, WA
With such a vast amount different options, it can be quite difficult to choose the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here are five crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it is best to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you should think about when buying CBD in Mercer Island.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.