Looking for top-quality CBD oil products in Merced? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Merced, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Merced and nearby cities like west-hills, ramona, and pleasant-hill
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Merced, CA
Because there are so many various products, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s five things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Merced or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.