Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Mentor? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Mentor, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Mentor and nearby cities like dayton, clinton, and hilliard
CBD Regulations in Ohio: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Mentor, OH
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can be quite difficult to pick the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for you, here are FIVE things to look for when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Mentor or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.